BI-040-9 for the FT Lauderdale meeting
Attached is BI-040-9 intended to be reviewed and discussed by the IT-WG in Ft Lauderdale. From the revision history:
- Removed markups of minor changes made in rev 8.
- Removed special UUID for the local address space.
- Added responses or resolutions to comments from Jerry.
- Added a general description of the 'control' parameter of the service primitives (ZZ.2.1.2)
- Added a network priority parameter both in service primitives and ITB Message.
- Swapped ITB Message definition (now ZZ.2.2) with the message exchange clause (now ZZ.2.3), to have message definition available for the message exchange descriptions.
- Added a network priority to the ITB Message and primitive.
- Nailed down the size if unsigned values if the ITB Message header.
- Added clarifications on the application and ITB context exchanged across the service primitives.
- Added specific Clause for the BDS (ZZ.3.3)
- Added language for group membership management.
- Updated Directory Service language
- Updated HTTP transport binding language.
- Updated ITB Proxy language.
I see the following to be done on this at the meeting:
- Review major additions and modifications
- Review resolution of comments from Jerry
- Discuss approaches for open issues, and hopefully define directions.
See you there.
Siemens Switzerland Ltd
Building Technologies Division
Control Products & Systems
IC BT CPS R&D AS
6300 Zug, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 41 724 3387
Mobile: +41 79 561 7723
Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.