IT-WG Denver meeting announcement (June 22-23, 2013)

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

      The BACnet IT-WG will meet on in Denver on Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 3:00 until 5:00 p.m., and on Sunday, June 23, 2013 from 2:30 until 5:00 p.m.. See http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/Meetings for the meeting agenda.  If you have any topics that you would like to discuss during the IT-WG meeting, please let me know.

      The entire schedule of BACnet committee meetings in Denver is included below.  All of the meetings will be held at the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel.

      Regards,

      - Jim Butler
      Convener, BACnet IT-WG

      Meeting Schedule & Room Assignments

      cid:image002.jpg@01CE680E.5C10F890

    • James F. Butler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013

        Sorry, it appears that the BACnet meeting schedule was not property inserted into my previous message.  Hopefully it will work this time…