IT-WG San Francisco meeting announcement and agenda (May 7, 2013)
- Dear BACnet IT-WG members,The IT-WG will meet in San Francisco on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 from 8:00 until 10:30 a.m. PDT. See http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/Meetings for additional information about the meeting location.The agenda for our meeting is to discuss BI-041-6, “NTB - Classic BACnet Integration,” which can be downloaded from the IT-WG Twiki:Changes in rev 6 are as follows:Revised as of discussion in Dallas, January 2013.
Please review that document prior to the meeting. If time permits, we might also review an updated version of BI-040 which is yet to be posted.The BACnet DM-WG meeting in San Francisco will also be of interest to many IT-WG members. That meeting will be held on Monday, May 6, 2013 from 2:00 until 5:00 p.m. PDT.Regards,- Jim ButlerConvener, BACnet IT-WG
- Allow Proxied NTB Devices to participate in real BACnet Networks, not just on Virtual Networks provided by a Proxy. Added respective figure for Proxied NTB Devices sitting on a real BACnet Network.
- Alternate approach for "extending device references in datatypes with the BACnet UID" removed.
- Refined and revised the groupcast concept and proxying.
- Amend HTTP usage to align with [draft] RESTful Web Services addendum 135-2012am
- References that cannot be made valid for a requesting BACnet Device result in a Result(-) response to the read request.
- Language improvements.