- Dear BACnet IT-WG members, The IT-WG will meet in Dallas on Sunday, January 27, 2013 from 3:00 until 5:00 p.m. CST. The meeting location is the SheratonMessage 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013View Source
Dear BACnet IT-WG members,
The IT-WG will meet in Dallas on Sunday, January 27, 2013 from 3:00 until 5:00 p.m. CST. The meeting location is the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, San Antonio Ballroom B.
The agenda for our meeting is to discuss BI-041-5, “NTB - Classic BACnet Integration,” which can be downloaded from the IT-WG Twiki:
Changes in rev 5 are as follows:
Revised as of discussion in Atlanta November 6, 2012. The changes indicated in rev 4 were all accepted to create a new baseline.
- “Legacy” changed to “Classic”.
- Added data type definitions for BACnetUID and BACnetUET to replace the clumsy <UET>.<Device ID> and <UET>.<Group ID> language, and to propose an ASN.1 definition and encodings.
- Added general considerations for properties that are or contain references.
- Address concepts refined and detailed. Alternative way of extending device references in the current data types sketched.
Major rework of group communication concepts.
Please review that document prior to the meeting.
The BACnet DM-WG meeting in Dallas will also be of interest to many IT-WG members. That meeting will be held on Sunday, January 27, 2013 from 8:30 until 11:30 a.m. CST.
- Jim Butler
Convener, BACnet IT-WG