DR-040-2: An (updated) approach for XD features in "classic" devices

  • Dave Robin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
      BACneteers,

      Here is rev 2.  Carl's comments helped greatly to guide this into a clear distinction of "object", "interfaces", and "profiles" and to help recollect some of the good ideas that were tossed about in Atlanta that I failed to capture in rev 1.

      I think I have captured all the capabilities that were discussed below, including scenarios for devices that don't support Files objects and for devices that don't even support the proposed new Device properties (i.e. what we're shipping today).

      Enjoy.
      Dave