BACnet IT-WG teleconference and Orlando meeting

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
      The second BACnet IT-WG teleconference has been postponed until Friday
      January 15, 2010. Details will be announced later.

      We will have a face-to-face meeting in Orlando on Sunday January 24,
      2010 from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel.
      The room number and agenda will be announced later.

      Regards,

      - Jim Butler