- Hi all, An update of BI-041, NTB - Classic BACnet Integration is available on the BACnet IT TWiki at:Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013View Source
An update of BI-041, NTB – Classic BACnet Integration is available on the BACnet IT TWiki at:
- “Legacy” changed to “Classic”.
- Added data type definitions for BACnetUID and BACnetUET to replace the clumsy <UET>.<Device ID> and <UET>.<Group ID> language, and to propose an ASN.1 definition and encodings.
- Added general considerations for properties that are or contain references.
- Address concepts refined and detailed. Alternative way of extending device references in the current data types sketched.
- Major rework of group communication concepts.
This document now contains some NTB concepts that will need to be moved into some concept or change proposal document (e.g. into BI-040). For the sake of minimized efforts, such is placed into BI-041 for now.
In Dallas, the substantial updates should be reviewed and open issues discussed. We need to determine directions and solutions for going forward with BI-040 and other related material.
See you in Dallas.
Siemens Switzerland Ltd
Building Technologies Division
Control Products & Systems
IC BT CPS R&D AS
6300 Zug, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 41 724 3387
Mobile: +41 79 561 7723