Request for comments on BI-041-4

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2012
      Dear IT-WG members,

      We had a productive discussion of BI-041-4 in Atlanta.  Our next F2F meeting will be in Dallas during the ASHRAE winter meeting in late January.
      Bernhard plans to do another revision of BI-041 prior to our meeting in Dallas. We request your comments on BI-041-4; please read it and respond as soon as possible so that your feedback will be taken into consideration for the next revision.  You may download the document from:

      Thanks,

      - Jim Butler
        BACnet IT-WG convener