Atlanta IT-WG meeting agenda

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2012

      Dear IT-WG members,

      As most of you know, the IT-WG meeting in Atlanta will start at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, and we have four hours.  Our primary agenda item is to continue the discussion of BI-041.  Bernhard published an updated document last week (see below); please read it and review the recent e-mail traffic prior to the meeting.

      I also encourage you to attend the TBA session that begins at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, in which we will have a discussion about the future of BACnet.  The outcome of that discussion is likely to affect the direction of the IT-WG.

      See you in Atlanta .

      - Jim Butler

        BACnet IT-WG convener

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 28, 2012
        Dear IT-WG members,

        We had a productive discussion of BI-041-4 in Atlanta.  Our next F2F meeting will be in Dallas during the ASHRAE winter meeting in late January.
        Bernhard plans to do another revision of BI-041 prior to our meeting in Dallas. We request your comments on BI-041-4; please read it and respond as soon as possible so that your feedback will be taken into consideration for the next revision.  You may download the document from:

        Thanks,

        - Jim Butler
          BACnet IT-WG convener