BACnet IT-WG teleconference: October 16, 2012

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012

      Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

      We will hold a teleconference using WebEx on Tuesday October 16, 2012 starting at 11:30 a.m. Eastern (15:30 UTC).  I expect that the teleconference will last no more than 90 minutes.  See below for the connection details.

      The primary activity of the teleconference will be a discussion of the document BI-041-3, which can be downloaded here:

      http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/pub/BACnetIT/Meetings/BI-041-3.docx

      The author of the document, Bernhard Isler, also welcomes your comments in advance of the teleconference.  Please send your comments to the IT-WG e-mail list (bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com).

      Regards,

      - Jim Butler

        Cimetrics Inc.

      Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2012
      Time: 11:30 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
      Meeting Number: 806 166 366
      Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

      To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
      1. Go to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=186874687&UID=1313282242&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
      2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
      3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
      4. Click "Join".

      To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
      https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=186874687&UID=1313282242&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

      To join the audio conference only
      Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

      Access code: 806 166 366

      For assistance
      1. Go to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/mc
      2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

      You can contact me at:
      webex@...
      1-6173507550

      To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
      https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=186874687&UID=1313282242&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAgos0z50farJBYVX7ZQ6gsol/JVwbj6SeL9t7DVj5oI3&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

      The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/systemdiagnosis.php.

      Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
      http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

      http://www.webex.com

      CCP:+16504793208x806166366#

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.