San Francisco IT-WG meeting reminder

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2012

      Dear BACnet IT-WG,

      The BACnet IT-WG will meet in San Francisco on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 starting at about 10:30 a.m. and ending at about noon.  Our meeting will be hosted by the Pacific Energy Center (http://www.pge.com/pec); we will be in the HVAC Room.

      Our primary task during the meeting is to discuss Bernhard Isler’s discussion document BI-041-1; you can download this from the Meetings page on our wiki, http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/Meetings.  This document contains a lot of detail; I strongly recommend that you read through it at least once prior to our meeting.  You might also want to review BI-040-3.

      I also encourage you to attend the XML-WG meeting, which immediately precedes our meeting and starts at 8:30 a.m.  I expect that there will be some discussion of the direction of the web services proposal that could be relevant to how we move forward within the IT-WG.

      If there are other items that you would like to discuss during our meeting, please contact me directly.

      Thanks,

      - Jim Butler