Request for agenda items: IT-WG meeting in Chicago

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2012
      Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

      I hope to see many of you in Chicago on Sunday morning at our face-to-face meeting.  Please send me any items for the meeting agenda ASAP.

      If you have not participated in our teleconferences over the past couple of months, I recommend that you look at BI-040-3.doc for background; you can download that document from the Meetings page in our wiki: http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/Meetings.

      Thanks,

      - Jim Butler

    • James F. Butler
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27 8:56 AM
        Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

        The BACnet IT-WG will meet in San Francisco on May 16, 2012 starting at about 10:30 a.m. and ending at about noon.  Our meeting will be hosted by the Pacific Energy Center (http://www.pge.com/pec).

        Our primary task during the meeting is to discuss Bernhard Isler’s document BI-041-1; you can download this from the Meetings page on our wiki, http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/Meetings.  This is a rather long and detailed document, so please read it prior to our meeting.

        If there are other items that you would like to discuss during our meeting, please contact me directly.

        Thanks,

        - Jim Butler

      • James F. Butler
        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2012

          Dear BACnet IT-WG,

          The BACnet IT-WG will meet in San Francisco on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 starting at about 10:30 a.m. and ending at about noon.  Our meeting will be hosted by the Pacific Energy Center (http://www.pge.com/pec); we will be in the HVAC Room.

          Our primary task during the meeting is to discuss Bernhard Isler’s discussion document BI-041-1; you can download this from the Meetings page on our wiki, http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/Meetings.  This document contains a lot of detail; I strongly recommend that you read through it at least once prior to our meeting.  You might also want to review BI-040-3.

          I also encourage you to attend the XML-WG meeting, which immediately precedes our meeting and starts at 8:30 a.m.  I expect that there will be some discussion of the direction of the web services proposal that could be relevant to how we move forward within the IT-WG.