Group Communication reference

  • Kerry Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011
      Greetings,

      As I mentioned on today's telco, there's s draft in the IETF CoRE WG status pages
      that might prove to be a useful starting point for discussion of multicast issues:
      references [STUDY1] and [STUDY2] for a deeper analysis.  The basis of this draft
      was originally in an earlier version of http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-bc
      and it was split out into a separate draft to concentrate the group comms issues in
      one place.  Still not quite there, but future CoRE discussion of this topic will be
      placed in the -groupcomm draft.

      Happy holidays everyone.

      -K-