BACnet IT-WG teleconference: December 5, 2011

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011

      Dear BACnet IT-WG members,

      We will continue our discussion of document BI-040-3 during our next teleconference, which will be held on Monday, December 5, 2011 from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. EST.  Connection instructions are below.  Note that we will use WebEx for the teleconference.

      - Jim Butler

      To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
      1. Go to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=165975162&UID=1231353992&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
      2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
      3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
      4. Click "Join".

      To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
      https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=165975162&UID=1231353992&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

      To join the audio conference only
      Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

      Access code:803 965 562

      For assistance
      1. Go to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/mc
      2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

      You can contact me at:
      webex@...

      To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
      https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=165975162&UID=1231353992&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=SrARenzxFCIi63I0rF50-I/svjiOwFHOdB-NBUJJGSI=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

      The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/systemdiagnosis.php.

      Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
      http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

      http://www.webex.com

      CCP:+14086003600x803965562#

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.