New poll for bacnet-it-wg

  • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2011
      bacnet-it-wg group:

      We are planning a series of teleconferences to continue the discussion of BI-040-3. If you are interested in participating in the discussion, please choose the dates/times that you would be available. This poll will end at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 1.

      o Monday December 5, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
      o Monday December 12, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
      o Monday December 19, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 14, 2011
        bacnet-it-wg group:

        The BACnet IT-WG will have one teleconference in January prior to our meeting in Chicago. During this teleconference, we will discuss issues raised during our discussion of BI-040-3.

        Please indicate the dates/times when you would be able to participate in a January teleconference. This poll will end at 5:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 21.

        o Friday, January 6, 2012, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
        o Monday, January 9, 2012, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
        o Friday, January 13, 2012, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 30, 2012
          bacnet-it-wg group:

          Next week we will have a teleconference to focus on the use of BACnet Device IDs. Please indicate which dates/times you can participate in the teleconference.

          Please respond to the poll no later than Wednesday, February 1.

          o Monday February 6, 2012, from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. EST
          o Wednesay February 8, 2012, from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. EST
          o Friday February 10, 2012, from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. EST

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2012
            bacnet-it-wg group:

            The IT-WG will hold a teleconference during the week of October 15-19, 2012. If you are interested in participating, please choose one or more dates/times when you would be able to participate.

            o Monday October 15, 2012 at 11:30 EDT (15:30 UTC); 90 minutes
            o Tuesday October 16, 2012 at 11:30 EDT (15:30 UTC); 90 minutes
            o Friday October 19, 2012 at 11:30 EDT (15:30 UTC); 90 minutes

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!