New poll for bacnet-it-wg

  • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 10, 2011
      bacnet-it-wg group:

      We are planning a teleconference to continue the discussion of BI-040-3 that was started at our recent meeting in Atlanta.
      If you are interested in participating in the discussion, please choose the dates/times that you would be available. This poll closes on November 17.

      o Tuesday, November 22, 2011, from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. EST
      o Monday, November 28, 2011, from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. EST
      o Thursday, December 1, 2011, from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. EST

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • James F. Butler
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 18, 2011
        We will be holding a teleconference to continue the discussion of BI-040-3 that was started at our recent meeting in Atlanta. The teleconference will be held on Monday, November 28, 2011, from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. EST. Call-in details will be sent to this e-mail list next week, and revised discussion documents (if any) will be posted on our TWiki.

        Regards,

        - Jim Butler
      • James F. Butler
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 22, 2011
          We will use WebEx for our teleconference on November 28.  Call-in details are as follows:

          Meeting information
          Topic: BACnet IT-WG
          Date: Monday, November 28, 2011
          Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
          Meeting Number: 804 537 854
          Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

          To start or join the online meeting

          Audio conference information
          Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

          Access code: 804 537 854

          For assistance
          2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
          To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:

          To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/systemdiagnosis.php.

          CCM:+14086003600x804537854#

          IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

        • Kerry Lynn
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 22, 2011
            Hi Jim,

            Hope things are well with you.  Just confirming that I'll be joining this
            call (from L.A.)  Will there be an agenda posted?

            Thanks, -K-

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 27, 2011

              The agenda for tomorrow’s teleconference is to continue the discussion of BI-040-3 that we began in Atlanta .  BI-040-3 can be downloaded from the Attachments area of http://bacnetit.cimetrics.com/bin/view/BACnetIT/Meetings

              - Jim Butler

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 28, 2011
                bacnet-it-wg group:

                We are planning a series of teleconferences to continue the discussion of BI-040-3. If you are interested in participating in the discussion, please choose the dates/times that you would be available. This poll will end at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 1.

                o Monday December 5, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
                o Monday December 12, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
                o Monday December 19, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 14, 2011
                  bacnet-it-wg group:

                  The BACnet IT-WG will have one teleconference in January prior to our meeting in Chicago. During this teleconference, we will discuss issues raised during our discussion of BI-040-3.

                  Please indicate the dates/times when you would be able to participate in a January teleconference. This poll will end at 5:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 21.

                  o Friday, January 6, 2012, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
                  o Monday, January 9, 2012, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
                  o Friday, January 13, 2012, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 30, 2012
                    bacnet-it-wg group:

                    Next week we will have a teleconference to focus on the use of BACnet Device IDs. Please indicate which dates/times you can participate in the teleconference.

                    Please respond to the poll no later than Wednesday, February 1.

                    o Monday February 6, 2012, from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. EST
                    o Wednesay February 8, 2012, from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. EST
                    o Friday February 10, 2012, from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. EST

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 2, 2012
                      bacnet-it-wg group:

                      The IT-WG will hold a teleconference during the week of October 15-19, 2012. If you are interested in participating, please choose one or more dates/times when you would be able to participate.

                      o Monday October 15, 2012 at 11:30 EDT (15:30 UTC); 90 minutes
                      o Tuesday October 16, 2012 at 11:30 EDT (15:30 UTC); 90 minutes
                      o Friday October 19, 2012 at 11:30 EDT (15:30 UTC); 90 minutes

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!