    Feb 2, 2014
      Dear BACnet IT-WG and DM-WG members,
      The IETF has recently created a new working group, Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery (dnssd) that is doing some work that is relevant to our work.  (See https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/.) They are currently developing requirements, and Kerry Lynn has specifically requested our input.
      We will hold a web conference on Friday February 7, 2014 from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. EST to learn more about the current state of DNS-SD and provide our input into the requirements.  WebEx connection information is included below.  We will begin and end on time, so please be prompt.
      Recommended reading prior to the web conference is as follows:
      dnssd working group charter: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/charter/
      Regards,
      - Jim Butler
        BACnet IT-WG convener
        jimbutler@...

      WebEx Connection Information
      Date: Friday, February 7, 2014
      Time: 11:30 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
      Meeting Number: 803 061 992

      To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
      1. Go to https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=248985512&UID=1722454767&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
      2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
      3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
      4. Click "Join".

      To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
      https://cimetrics.webex.com/cimetrics/j.php?ED=248985512&UID=1722454767&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

      To join the audio conference only
      Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

      Access code: 803 061 992

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic