      The second BACnet IT-WG teleconference has been postponed until Friday
      January 15, 2010. Details will be announced later.

      We will have a face-to-face meeting in Orlando on Sunday January 24,
      2010 from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel.
      The room number and agenda will be announced later.

      Regards,

      - Jim Butler

      -----Original Message-----
      From: bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of James F. Butler
      Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 6:51 PM
      To: bacnet-it-wg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bacnet-it-wg] Teleconference December 18, 2009 at 11:00 a.m.
      EST

      The first BACnet IT working group teleconference will be held on Friday
      December 18, 2009 starting at 11:00 a.m. EST (16:00 UTC). I expect that
      the call will last approximately one hour.

      Dial-in information:

      Conference call by FreeConferenceCall.com
      Dial: +1 (218)339-4300
      Access Code: 228233#

      An agenda will follow within the next couple of days.

      Regards,

      - Jim Butler
      Cimetrics Inc.
      jimbutler@...