148Update to BACnet/WS based on San Antonio meeting

  • Dave Robin
    Oct 31, 2012
      XMLers,

      Here are the relatively minor updates based on our meeting in San Antonio. There are no presumptions of any kind of new direction based on Atlanta discussions (except a little "graying" of some parts I'd really like to delete :-)

      We'll be discussing these changes Monday afternoon in Atlanta.

      I'll try to follow up before next week with a separate document on JSON to give you a feel for that separately without messing up this working draft in case that gets nixed.

      Dave