Dallas IP-WG Minutes

  • Roland Laird
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      Dallas IP-WG Minutes

      Dear IP-WG:

      Attached are the meeting minutes from Dallas.

      Roland

      <<Minutes IP-WG Dallas 2007.doc>>

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        Roland,

        You mentioned in the IP-WG meeting that you had some notes pertaining to the update of the Network Port Object proposal.

        Could you please send me those notes?

        - Coleman

        --
        - Coleman
      • Roland Laird
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007

          Coleman,

          You will find the last notes in the minutes of the Quebec City meeting.

          Thanks for taking on this proposal.