RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Atlanta Meeting Minutes

  • Vahalia, Ketki P UTCFS
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
      Atlanta Meeting Minutes
      Hello,

      Thank you for the meeting minutes.

      I noticed in the minutes that the BACnetProtocolExtensionsSpecificationRevB.0.1[2].doc is referred to as a UTRC document. I would like to point that this proposal came from UTC Fire and Security based in Farmington, CT. We are part of UTC and our business includes fire detection, protection, fire fighting equipment and physical security, electronic monitoring, video surveillance etc. You can get more information about our company at http://www.utcfireandsecurity.com

      Thanks,

      Ketki Vahalia
      Senior Software Engineer
      UTC Fire & Security Company