Atlanta Meeting Minutes

  • Roland Laird
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
      Atlanta Meeting Minutes

      <<Minutes IP-WG Atlanta 2006.doc>>

      These are the minutes from the IP-WG meeting in Atlanta on Nov. 7th. Corrections are welcome.

      Roland Laird

    • Vahalia, Ketki P UTCFS
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
        Atlanta Meeting Minutes
        Hello,

        Thank you for the meeting minutes.

        I noticed in the minutes that the BACnetProtocolExtensionsSpecificationRevB.0.1[2].doc is referred to as a UTRC document. I would like to point that this proposal came from UTC Fire and Security based in Farmington, CT. We are part of UTC and our business includes fire detection, protection, fire fighting equipment and physical security, electronic monitoring, video surveillance etc. You can get more information about our company at http://www.utcfireandsecurity.com

        Thanks,

        Ketki Vahalia
        Senior Software Engineer
        UTC Fire & Security Company