RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Re: RL-002 Sooo close

  • Roland Laird
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2006
      I think we will discuss this at Germantown. My thinking is the case where this is a problem is a small exception to the rule and the better way to address it is either a) always place devices on the far side of a router or b) don't use routers/ port numbers where this situation happens. I'm REALLY reluctant to recommend making a new nat-unicast BVLL.
      Roland