JB-018-1: Foreign Device Registration Grace Period and Remaining Time Ambiguity

  • James F. Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2006
      JB-018-1: Foreign Device Registration Grace Period and Remaining Time Ambiguity
      Dear BACnet/IP working group,

      At our recent meeting in Norfolk, I was tasked with fixing test 14.6.3 and related issues in Annex J of the BACnet standard.  See the attached proposal.

      - Jim Butler

    • bill.swan@alerton.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
        Jim,

        I have it now.

        Bill Swan
        Chair, ASHRAE/SSPC 135 (BACnet)
        Engineering Fellow
        Honeywell Automation and Control Systems
        Alerton