RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add 135-2012aj vote

  • Clifford H Copass
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2013

      [ X ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

      (Although I still find X.1.1.1 confusing.  Is the "n" in the first "(sub-)network prefix" part not the same as "n" in the "global routing prefix" part?  And how did "interface ID" change from "128-n bits" to "64 bits"?

      Cliff Copass

      Johnson Controls, Inc.