RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add 135-2012aj vote
[ X ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
(Although I still find X.1.1.1 confusing. Is the "n" in the first "(sub-)network prefix" part not the same as "n" in the "global routing prefix" part? And how did "interface ID" change from "128-n bits" to "64 bits"?
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Actually, I’ve updated Draft 24 to reflect Cliff’s comments and left Bernhard’s changes intact and it’s now draft 25. If everyone is OK with it, I say we hold the vote and ship it.
So, amend the previous vote choices to:
[ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
[ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
I’m thinking, based on the complexity of Bernhard’s changes, that we hold off on voting on AJ until the New York meeting. Would that be OK with everyone?
[Attachment(s) from Isler, Bernhard included below]
As noted earlier, here is Addendum AJ (IPv6) with rev 24 additions and comments (sorry for the large doc):
- Added amendments to some existing NPO properties for IPv6
- Cleaned up and completed IPv6 properties.
- Added changes so that the IPv6 FDT and BDT can be represented with the respective existing properties.
- Added all required ASN.1 productions and amendments
- and some more...
Siemens Switzerland Ltd
Building Technologies Division
Due to a scheduling conflict, I will not be able to host a teleconference tomorrow.
What I would prefer is that if there are no substantive changes requested that the IP-WG send an email directly to cbrumley@... with one of the following:
[ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
[ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
And one of the following:
[ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 24 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
[ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 24 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
Please submit your votes by Noon tomorrow, EST.
On 12/6/13, 5:19 PM, "Coleman Brumley" wrote:
Sorry, I noticed the duplicate text Bernhard mentioned this morning. It was a duplicate “with a”, which has been removed and that change is in PPR4 Draft 10 which I’ve uploaded to the Yahoo site. It’s in the Files section under the Add. AI folder.
I’ve uploaded draft 9 of Add 135-2012ai to the Yahoo site. It’s in the Files section under the Add. AI folder.
1) Adds a new example table (under table 12-X) based on our conversation this morning. The other example tables have been removed and Table 12-Y has been put back to Table 12-X.
2) The RESTART_PORT value of the Command property returns an error if restarting the port require reinitialization.
3) The language in 16.4 has been modified to reference the pending changes functionality. This is the same language used in the footnotes.
4) “List” in Table 12-X is now “BACnetLIST”. The property descriptions have been updated accordingly.
Again, please send editorial changes directly to me. Barring any substantive issues for this draft, it will be part of the letter ballot on Tuesday. If you have substantive issues with this draft, please get them to me before Monday night.