Add 135-2012ai is available for download

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 6, 2013

      IP-WG,

      I’ve uploaded draft 9 of Add 135-2012ai to the Yahoo site. It’s in the Files section under the Add. AI folder.

      This version:

      1)      Adds a new example table (under table 12-X) based on our conversation this morning. The other example tables have been removed and Table 12-Y has been put back to Table 12-X.

      2)      The RESTART_PORT value of the Command property returns an error if restarting the port require reinitialization.

      3)      The language in 16.4 has been modified to reference the pending changes functionality. This is the same language used in the footnotes.

      4)      “List” in Table 12-X is now “BACnetLIST”. The property descriptions have been updated accordingly.

      Again, please send editorial changes directly to me. Barring any substantive issues for this draft, it will be part of the letter ballot on Tuesday. If you have substantive issues with this draft, please get them to me before Monday night.

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 6, 2013

        IP-WG,

        Sorry, I noticed the duplicate text Bernhard mentioned this morning. It was a duplicate “with a”, which has been removed and that change is in PPR4 Draft 10 which I’ve uploaded to the Yahoo site. It’s in the Files section under the Add. AI folder.

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013
          Due to a scheduling conflict, I will not be able to host a teleconference tomorrow.

          What I would prefer is that if there are no substantive changes requested that the IP-WG send an email directly to cbrumley@... with one of the following:

          [ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
          [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

          And one of the following:

          [ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 24 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review
          [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 24 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

          Please submit your votes by Noon tomorrow, EST.

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

          Coleman et al.:

          Attached is a reviewed version of AI draft rev 10. There are a couple of editorials, but one substantial on the FDT property that I believe is required for consistency with the today BVLL service.

          I propose that people are looking into this before voting.

          Feedback on Addendum AJ will follow in the next few hours!

          Thanks,

          Bernhard

          Bernhard Isler

          Siemens Switzerland Ltd
          Building Technologies Division

          Message 5 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013
            Bernhard,

            Thank you for doing this work, especially checking the ASN.1 and other constructs so throughly!

            I agree with your FDT changes. I’ve saved your 10-BI document as Draft 11 and will upload it to the Yahoo group.

            IP-WG, please review Draft 11 for any additional changes prior to voting one of the following:

            [ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 11 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

            [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 11 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

              Message 7 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

              Hi all,

              As noted earlier, here is Addendum AJ (IPv6) with rev 24 additions and comments (sorry for the large doc):

              - Added amendments to some existing NPO properties for IPv6

              - Cleaned up and completed IPv6 properties.

              - Added changes so that the IPv6 FDT and BDT can be represented with the respective existing properties.

              - Added all required ASN.1 productions and amendments

              - and some more...

              Best Regards,

              Message 8 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

                What I wanted to avoid is that the fields of an entry are just described in the ASN.1 section only.

                Message 9 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

                  Here my vote:

                  [X ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 11 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                  Message 10 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

                    … amended.

                    Due to a scheduling conflict, I will not be able to host a teleconference tomorrow.

                    What I would prefer is that if there are no substantive changes requested that the IP-WG send an email directly to cbrumley@... with one of the following:

                    [X] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                    [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                    And one of the following:

                    [X] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 24 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                    Message 11 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

                      I’m thinking, based on the complexity of Bernhard’s changes, that we hold off on voting on AJ until the New York meeting. Would that be OK with everyone?

                      Message 12 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

                        Actually, I’ve updated Draft 24 to reflect Cliff’s comments and left Bernhard’s changes intact and it’s now draft 25. If everyone is OK with it, I say we hold the vote and ship it.

                        So, amend the previous vote choices to:

                        [ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                        [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                        Message 13 of 15 , Dec 9, 2013

                          Ok…

                          Actually, I’ve updated Draft 24 to reflect Cliff’s comments and left Bernhard’s changes intact and it’s now draft 25. If everyone is OK with it, I say we hold the vote and ship it.

                          So, amend the previous vote choices to:

                          [X] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                            Message 15 of 15 , Dec 10, 2013

                              [X] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                              [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 25 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

                              - Jim Butler