Add 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 23 is available

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2013
      IP-WG,

      I’ve uploaded Draft 23 of Add 135-2012AJ. This version contains numerous changes based on feedback and last week’s teleconference.

      I’d like to discuss this in tomorrow’s teleconference and consider it for inclusion in next week’s round of PPR voting. Of course, the same with Add. AI which was uploaded last night.

      If you have editorial comments for either document, please email them to me directly.

      If you cannot attend tomorrow’s teleconference, please let me know if you’re for or against moving these addenda to the SSPC for the next PPR round.