IMPORTANT: Add. AI PPR3 comments

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2013

      Due to an issue in the ASHRAE comment database, there were two comments which were submitted for PPR3 which were not in our comment tracking document. Therefore, these comments were not part of our comment resolution discussion in San Francisco and Atlanta.

      I’ve uploaded these comments and proposed responses to the Yahoo IP-WG site. The document is under the Add. AI folder in the Files section. The filename is “add-135-2012ai-last-two-comments.docx”. They non-contentious, but one is Rejected. I believe that the new language for optional writability addresses this comment, anyway.

      I know this is a strange to do this, but these responses need taken care of this week, so I’m basically “letter balloting” the IP-WG. I NEED TO HEAR FROM THE GROUP BEFORE FRIDAY, 15-NOV-2013 at 12:00 PM EST. If I don’t hear decisively one way or the other, then these responses will be included along with the others we discussed previously.

      Please reply directly to cbrumley@... including one of the following in your email:

      [ ] I agree with these comment responses and agree that they be moved to the SSPC.

      [ ] I disagree with these comments.

      If your “vote” is the latter, then please indicate why.

      Thanks for your attention in this matter.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2013

        [ X] I agree with these comment responses and agree that they be moved to the SSPC.

        Due to an issue in the ASHRAE comment database, there were two comments which were submitted for PPR3 which were not in our comment tracking document. Therefore, these comments were not part of our comment resolution discussion in San Francisco and Atlanta.

        I’ve uploaded these comments and proposed responses to the Yahoo IP-WG site. The document is under the Add. AI folder in the Files section. The filename is “add-135-2012ai-last-two-comments.docx”. They non-contentious, but one is Rejected. I believe that the new language for optional writability addresses this comment, anyway.

        I know this is a strange to do this, but these responses need taken care of this week, so I’m basically R 20;letter balloting” the IP-WG. I NEED TO HEAR FROM THE GROUP BEFORE FRIDAY, 15-NOV-2013 at 12:00 PM EST. If I don’t hear decisively one way or the other, then these responses will be included along with the others we discussed previously.

        Please reply directly to cbrumley@... including one of the following in your email:

        [ ] I agree with these comment responses and agree that they be moved to the SSPC.

        [ ] I disagree with these comments.

        If your “vote” is the latter, then please indicate why.

        Thanks for your attention in this matter.

        Coleman

      • Isler, Bernhard
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2013

          Coleman,

          Here my vote:

          [ X ] I agree with these comment responses and agree that they be moved to the SSPC.

          [ ] I disagree with these comments.

          Regards,

          Bernhard

          Bernhard Isler

          Siemens Switzerland Ltd
          Building Technologies Division

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2013
            [ X ] I agree with these comment responses and agree that they be moved to the SSPC.

            Cliff Copass
            Johnson Controls, Inc.

            From:        "Coleman Brumley" <bacnet_cb@...>
            To:        <bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com>

[...]