Meeting Announcement

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013

      We will have a face to face meeting as part of the summer ASHRAE conference.

      Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this meeting. Bernhard Isler has graciously volunteered to convene this meeting. I will send the updated Add. AI and Add. AJ documents to the Yahoo group over the weekend so that they can (hopefully) be reviewed prior to the meeting. The agenda and San Francisco meeting minutes will be available on the FTP server prior to the meeting.

      Location:         Sheraton Denver Downtown

                              1550 Court Place Denver CO 80202

      Room:             Century Room, Tower Building, Mezzanine Level

      Time:               21-Jun-2013 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2014

        Our next face to face meeting will on Friday, 17-Jan-2014 from 1:00PM EST to 4:00OPM EST at the New York Hilton Midtown in NYC, NY. The meeting is in Concourse B on the Concourse Level on the Hilton.

        The agenda is to discuss DO-042-1.doc and to discuss tests for the Network Port Object and B/IPv6.

        Safe travels, and see you in New York!