Addendum aj PPR3 Draft 14 Comments

  • Isler, Bernhard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 4:28 AM

      Hi all,

      I have uploaded comments on the PPR3 Draft Rev 14 of the IPv6 Addendum, for review and discussion in San Francisco.

      The comments are from Martin Gysi. He is an IPv6 expert with practical IPv6 experience, working for Swisscom, the leading Swiss telecom company that is experienced in providing Internet and IT services on IPv6. The review by Martin was sponsored by Siemens BT. Thanks to Klaus W├Ąchter for making this possible.

      There are also some comments from my side.

      The Addendum draft:

      Martin also provided some general comments and very important clarifications of terms. See

      (file name suffix extension Arial indicates that font substitution by Arial was done on the original document)

      I hope we get to this addendum in San Francisco. As mentioned many times, support of IPv6 becomes important here in Olde Europe, and many other places around the globe.

      Regards,

      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler

      Siemens Switzerland Ltd