RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] No Teleconference Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013

      There will be no teleconference on 16-Jan-2013.

      I will upload an updated document based on the email feedback. Some of the assumptions of the original drawings were in the wrong context, and I've been working on new examples and drawings in Visio, as well as updating the next draft based on the feedback received so far.