Next face to face meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013

      Our next face to face meeting will be in Dallas, TX on 25-Jan-2013 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM CST. The meeting room will be announced later.

      Our agenda is to discuss Add. AJ (BACnet/IPv6) and, time permitting, to discuss test concepts for the NPO. We will also take some to review the status of proposals that have been waiting for discussion time.