No Teleconference Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013

      There will be no teleconference tomorrow.

      I will be distributing an updated Add. AJ shortly with several modifications. I would invite feedback via email and we will discuss an update draft during next week's teleconference.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013

        There will be no teleconference on 16-Jan-2013.

        I will upload an updated document based on the email feedback. Some of the assumptions of the original drawings were in the wrong context, and I've been working on new examples and drawings in Visio, as well as updating the next draft based on the feedback received so far.