RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add. AI PPR3 Draft 24 is available

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012

      Can we remove the 0 – 127 range restriction on DEV.Max_Master so that it relies on the NP.Max_Master definition?

      Carl

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012

        Ok, done. See Draft 26, which was just uploaded to the yahoo group.

        I'm leaving the office in a few minutes, but if there's anything else let me know because I'll be checking email a little later.

[...]

        Sent:
        Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:04 PM
        To:
        bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com