RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add. AI PPR3 Draft 24 is available

  • Clifford.H.Copass@jci.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012

      A minor issue:
      It would be more consistent under 12.11.33 Max_Info_Frames if the third paragraph was something like:

      If this property is writable, writing to this property shall bypass the pending changes functionality of the Network Port Object. See 12.X.11 and 12.X.12.

      so it is like 12.11.32 Max_Master

      Cliff Copass

      From:"Coleman Brumley" <bacnet_cb@...>
      To:<bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:12/05/2012 03:07 PM
      Subject:RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add. AI PPR3 Draft 24 is available

      Sorry, this revision also contains the inline changes that were made during the teleconference today. I've done my best to mark all of the changes with "Rev. 24" in the comments.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012

        Cliff,

        Ok, I've made that change in draft 25.

        I also found an issue in J.4.5 where the new language wasn't italicized. That's been corrected, too, and I'll upload Draft 25 in a few minutes.

        Coleman

        It would be more consistent under 12.11.33 Max_Info_Frames if the third paragraph was something like:

        If this property is writable, writing to this property shall bypass the pending changes functionality of the Network Port Object. See 12.X.11 and 12.X.12.

        so it is like 12.11.32 Max_Master

        Cliff Copass

        "Coleman Brumley" <bacnet_cb@...>

        <bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com>

        12/05/2012 03:07 PM

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012

          Can we remove the 0 – 127 range restriction on DEV.Max_Master so that it relies on the NP.Max_Master definition?

          Carl

          I also found an issue in J.4.5 where the new language wasn't italicized. That's been corrected, too, and I'll upload Draft 25 in a few minutes.

          Coleman

          It would be more consistent under 12.11.33 Max_Info_Frames if the third paragraph was something like:

          If this property is writable, writing to this property shall bypass the pending c hanges functionality of the Network Port Object. See 12.X.11 and 12.X.12.

          so it is like 12.11.32 Max_Master

          Cliff Copass

          "Coleman Brumley" <bacnet_cb@...>

          <bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com>

          12/05/2012 03:07 PM

          RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add. AI PPR3 Draft 24 is available

          Sorry, this revision also contains the inline changes that were made during the teleconference today. I've done my best to mark all of the changes with "Rev. 24" in the comments.

          < p>From: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Coleman Brumley
          Sent:
          Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:04 PM
          To:
          bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com
          Subject:

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012

            Ok, done. See Draft 26, which was just uploaded to the yahoo group.

            I'm leaving the office in a few minutes, but if there's anything else let me know because I'll be checking email a little later.

[...]

            Sent:
            Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:04 PM
            To:
            bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com