Add AI PPR3 Draft 21 has been uploaded

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012

      Add. AI PPR3 Draft 21 is now available on the IP-WG Yahoo group. The shortcut is here.

      Changes in this revision:

      > New clause 12.x.18 for the new property Network_Interface_Name

      > BBMD_NAT_Traversal has been renamed to BACnet_IP_NAT_Traversal

      > BBMD_Global_Address has been renamed to BACnet_IP_Global_Address

      > Language for 12.X.31 has been modified to reflect language in J.7.8

      > Footnotes 9 and 10 have been modified to reflect language in J.7.8

      Please review this document and provide feedback on these changes. I will be off until Monday for the Thanksgiving holiday.

    • Isler, Bernhard
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012

      Coleman,

      Attached is the document with some edits and comments. I did not do substantial changes, it is on typos and inconsistencies. To find these, some are small, please use the Word markup tools, you may filter on ‘BI’ changes..

      Best,

      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler
      Siemens Switzerland Ltd