Teleconferences

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2012

      The IP-WG teleconferences will resume 5-Dec-12. Going forward, we will be more focused on Add. AJ, which is the IPv6 addendum. There were some requested revisions to Add. AI as a result of the meetings last week in Atlanta. Those changes are an addition of a "NIC name" property and a discussion of NAT traversal in Annex J as it relates to NPOs.

      The proposed changes will be presented to this group for discussion for inclusion in a future PPR.