New files from today's teleconference

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 12:42 PM

      New files have been added to the Add. AI folder on the Yahoo group.

      Add-135-2010ai-PPR3-Draft-9.doc is the PPR3 revision that includes the changes to the BACnet_Global_IP_Address property as well changes to the BACnet_IP_DNS_Server property. These revisions are what we discussed in today's teleconference.

      Add-135-2010ai-PPR2 Comments rev 8.docx is the latest PPR2 comment response document. This revision should have all of the comments completed and ready for discussion in Atlanta.

      Still outstanding, and this will be ready for next week is the following. We discussed these things in San Antonio, but they have yet to be added to the Add. AI doc.