New Files for the teleconference

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012

      New files have been added to the Add. AI folder on the Yahoo group.

      Add-135-2010ai-PPR3-Draft-8.doc is the PPR3 revision we'll be working from.

      Add-135-2010ai-PPR2 Comments rev 7.docx is the PPR comment list with proposed responses for most comments.

      We need to review the follow PPR comments:

      5433 (no response), 5435 (no response), 5539, 5571, 5570, and 5537

      If we get these PPR comments taken care of, this will clear our plate of PPR work. We have a few discussion points regarding the reinstatement of the IP Address/UDP port properties and how they pertain to the MAC Address property. We also have to discuss the addition of a DNS server property to the NPO.