RE: Teleconferences

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5 6:41 AM

      As everyone probably notices, I did not get the drafts out to the working group. Based on this, I'd like to reschedule for next Wednesday (12-Sept-2012) at 11:30 AM EDT, the dial in information is the same.

      Sorry for any inconvenience and the late notice.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2012

        The IP-WG teleconferences will resume 5-Dec-12. Going forward, we will be more focused on Add. AJ, which is the IPv6 addendum. There were some requested revisions to Add. AI as a result of the meetings last week in Atlanta. Those changes are an addition of a "NIC name" property and a discussion of NAT traversal in Annex J as it relates to NPOs.

        The proposed changes will be presented to this group for discussion for inclusion in a future PPR.