Teleconferences

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2012

      I apologize for the late notice on this, especially if you've been dialing in to the conferences.

      Due to vacation schedules and other summer activities, we're suspending teleconferences for the next several weeks. We'll resume on Wednesday's at 11:30 AM Eastern time sometime in mid to late August.

      Best Regards,

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012

        After a long break from this stuff, I'd like to resume the weekly teleconferences beginning 5-Sept-2012 at 11:30 AM EDT. I figure by this point, summer vacations will have ended and this will give us 8 teleconferences prior to  Plugfest and the fall meeting which will follow immediately thereafter. Hopefully, after returning to this material with "fresh eyes", we can make quick progress on resolving the remaining NPO issues as well as the outstanding IPv6 items (which are few and editorial, besides the NPO additions).  I will have revisions available and mailed to the list no later than 31-Aug-2012 so that we can review the new versions before the teleconference.

        The teleconference information will remain the same as before:

        Dial in information

        Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
        Participant access code: 868312

        Skype information

        freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

        freeconferencecallhd.2096471600

        Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

        For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html

        Best Regards,

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2012

          As everyone probably notices, I did not get the drafts out to the working group. Based on this, I'd like to reschedule for next Wednesday (12-Sept-2012) at 11:30 AM EDT, the dial in information is the same.

          Sorry for any inconvenience and the late notice.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2012

            The IP-WG teleconferences will resume 5-Dec-12. Going forward, we will be more focused on Add. AJ, which is the IPv6 addendum. There were some requested revisions to Add. AI as a result of the meetings last week in Atlanta. Those changes are an addition of a "NIC name" property and a discussion of NAT traversal in Annex J as it relates to NPOs.

            The proposed changes will be presented to this group for discussion for inclusion in a future PPR.