Teleconference Reminder

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 10, 2012

      As a reminder, we will have a teleconference tomorrow (11-Apr-2012) at 11:30 AM EDT. My apologies for cancelling the last teleconference.

      The agenda for this teleconference is to discuss Add. AJ, PPR3 Draft 1 based on the discussion topics from the last teleconference:

      1) Unicast Prefix based multicast address usage

      2) NPO changes as discussed in previous teleconferences

      The discussion document will be distributed prior to the teleconference.

      Dial in information

      Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
      Participant access code: 868312

      Skype information

      freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

      freeconferencecallhd.2096471600

      Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

      For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html

      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 12, 2012

        The teleconference is cancelled today.  Our next teleconference is scheduled for 19-Dec-2012, and that will be our last teleconference until the new year.

        Coleman