Re: [bacnet-ip-wg] Teleconference *Rescheduled*

  • David Robin
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 28, 2012
      IP-WG members,

      There will be no teleconference today.

      Coleman is away from email and phone today and asked to reschedule this for two weeks from now.  I'm sure he will followup with an official announcement later.

      --
      Dave Robin

      On Mar 27, 2012, at 10:46 PM, Coleman Brumley wrote:

      I meant 28-Mar-2012. Sorry.

      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 12, 2012

        The teleconference is cancelled today.  Our next teleconference is scheduled for 19-Dec-2012, and that will be our last teleconference until the new year.

        Coleman