RE: IPv6

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012

      Kenny,

      No, that addendum is not the latest. In Chicago, the SSPC voted to release an APR, and this document will be posted soon on the ASHRAE website as well as bacnet.org.

      Add. AJ is under active development by the IP-WG and if you like you could sign up for the Yahoo group to join the discussion. We also have bi-weekly teleconferences and the topic will be IPv6 in each of these teleconferences up until the San Francisco meeting.

      Your observation about a dual stack implementation is correct. A device which is setup to use B/IPv4 and B/IPv6 concurrently does need to route between the two which requires two network numbers.