IP-WG Upcoming Meeting Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012

      We will have 1 more teleconference scheduled for 11-Jan-2012 at 11:30 AM.  A teleconference reminder will be sent later this week, along with Add. AI PPR2 Draft 6 and Add. AJ PPR2 Draft 3.

      We will meet in Chicago at the Palmer House Hilton on Saturday 21-Jan-2012 from 3:30PM until 5:00 PM.   The meeting will be held in the Wabash room.

      The agenda for Chicago is:

      1) Review Add. AI PPR2 Draft X (6 or 7) and vote for review by the SSPC for another PPR.

      2) Review Add. AJ PPR2 Draft X (probably 4) and hopefully vote for review by the SSPC for another PPR.