Teleconference reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012

      As a reminder, we will have a teleconference tomorrow (4-Jan-2012) at 11:30 AM EST.  The agenda for this teleconference is to discuss Add. AI, PPR2 Draft 5 as it pertains to our discussions before the holiday break.

      Draft 5 will be distributed prior to the teleconference.

      Dial in information

      Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
      Participant access code: 868312

      Skype information

      freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

      freeconferencecallhd.2096471600

      Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

      For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html