RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Teleconference

  • Hartman, John (St. Paul)
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 20, 2011

    It appears that I also need to apologize for what Yahoo Groups did to the formatting of my e-mail.

    Word document version attached.

    Message 34 of 34 , Mar 23, 2015

      IP-WG,

      Let’s try again. Please note that Eastern time is now on daylight savings time.

      We will have a teleconference tomorrow, 25-March-2015 at 11:30 AM EDT.

      >        Date: 25-Mar-2015

      >        Time: 11:30 AM EDT

      >        Dial in information

      >        Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600

      >        Participant access code: 868312

      The agenda is to complete the PPR comment responses. I believe we left off at comment key 9050, if my notes are correct. And, I’ll be sure to update from PPR4-Draft-5 for the teleconference.