RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Teleconference
It appears that I also need to apologize for what Yahoo Groups did to the formatting of my e-mail.
Word document version attached.
· that this is last minute,
· that I haven’t been an active member of the WG,
· if I dredge up stuff that has already been discussed to death.
But I am nominally on vacation this week, meaning that I finally have time to read and comment on the draft.
If I get annoying, just tell me to shut up.
· Table 12-X: Footnote 6 has "IP_Mode", should be "BACnet_IP_Mode"
· Table 12-X: Not all the DHCP-related properties have footnote 3
· Table 12-X: I know it's a pain, but the footnote indices should generally increase down the page (versus current 12 and 13, then 1,4,5,3)
The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.
Let’s try again. Please note that Eastern time is now on daylight savings time.
We will have a teleconference tomorrow, 25-March-2015 at 11:30 AM EDT.
> Date: 25-Mar-2015
> Time: 11:30 AM EDT
> Dial in information
> Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
> Participant access code: 868312
The agenda is to complete the PPR comment responses. I believe we left off at comment key 9050, if my notes are correct. And, I’ll be sure to update from PPR4-Draft-5 for the teleconference.