Teleconference Reminder

    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 6, 2011

      IP-WG,

      As a reminder, we will have a teleconference tomorrow (7-Dec-2011) at 11:30 AM EST.  The agenda for this teleconference is to discuss Add. AI, PPR2 Draft 1 as it pertains to PR responses for non-supportive comments.  I'm hoping this teleconference will only last one hour.

      Dial in information

      Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
      Participant access code: 868312

      Skype information

      freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

      freeconferencecallhd.2096471600

      Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

      For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 23, 2015

        IP-WG,

        Let’s try again. Please note that Eastern time is now on daylight savings time.

        We will have a teleconference tomorrow, 25-March-2015 at 11:30 AM EDT.

        >        Date: 25-Mar-2015

        >        Time: 11:30 AM EDT

        >        Dial in information

        >        Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600

        >        Participant access code: 868312

        The agenda is to complete the PPR comment responses. I believe we left off at comment key 9050, if my notes are correct. And, I’ll be sure to update from PPR4-Draft-5 for the teleconference.