Add 135-2010ai PPR2 Draft 1 (Network Port Object)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011

      I have uploaded Addendum 135-2010 AI PPR2 Draft 1 to the Yahoo! site for your review.

      This draft contains language addressing all of the non-supportive comments that we chose to accept in Atlanta.  Where changes were made, I've added MS Word comment balloons containing the comment number and the reason for the change.  It's likely best to review this document with only the comment markup turned on (i.e. turn off formatting/deletions/etc.).  Modified text has been highlighted in yellow.  Text that was to be removed was actually removed (not just updated to strikethrough).

      Known Issues:

      1) the footnotes need renumbered, because footnote 6 was removed

      2) 0005-068 has not been addressed in this revision.  It's minor, but changes property names and I'd like to discuss it before actually doing it.

      Please provide any feedback, and I'll incorporate it before the teleconference next week.

      PPR2 Draft 2 will address the supportive comments as well.