RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] IP-WG Teleconferences

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2011
      Thursdays never work for me as the BTL meets every Thursday (be it BTL-WG or BTL Script Writers)

      Carl

      Coleman Brumley <bacnet_cb@...> wrote:

      IP-WG,

      Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to reschedule the teleconference for
      either Thursday, 1-Dec-2011 at 11:30 AM EST or just cancel altogether and
      make the first teleconference on 7-Dec-2011.

      Please let me know which option is better for attendees. Either way, I plan
      to have Add. AI PPR2 Draft 1 available later today. This draft will address
      all of the non-supportive comments.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2011

        It was pointed out that having this teleconference on Thursday would overlap with BTL, so we'll just reschedule for next Wednesday, 7-Dec-2011 at 11:30 AM EST.

        Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to reschedule the teleconference for either Thursday,  1-Dec-2011 at 11:30 AM EST or just cancel altogether and make the first teleconference on 7-Dec-2011.

        Please let me know which option is better for attendees.  Either way, I plan to have Add. AI PPR2 Draft 1 available later today.  This draft will address all of the non-supportive comments.

        And, of course, as soon as I sent it I noticed a typo!

        "For the first teleconference, we will discuss the outstanding Add. AJ comments and then review PPR2 draft 1 of Add. AJ."

        This should be Add AI (i.e Network Port Object).  Add. AJ will be discussed in subsequent calls, and it's already up to PPR2 draft 3.

        In Atlanta, we decided to have teleconferences to discuss the following:

        1) outstanding public review comments for Add. AJ and AI.

        2) preparation of Addendum AJ (IPv6) for SSPC review at the Chicago meeting;

        3) preparation of Addendum AI (Network Port Object) for SSPC review at the Chicago meeting

        I propose we begin hourly teleconferences on Wednesday, 30-Nov-2011 at 11:30 AM EST and continue weekly after that.  That means we'd have teleconferences on:

        > 30-Nov-11

        > 07-Dec-11

        > 14-Dec-11

        > 21-Dec-11 and 28-Dec-11 are skipped due to holiday

        > 04-Jan-12 (tentative, based on holiday)

        > 11-Jan-12

        > 18-Jan-12

        All start times are 11:30 AM EST.

        My hope is that we won't require the use of all of these teleconferences, and that we can get the outstanding issues resolved prior to the 14-Dec teleconference.   If we can do this, then our face to face time in Chicago can be devoted to proposals before the group after a (hopefully) quick vote on these 2 addenda.

        For the first teleconference, we will discuss the outstanding Add. AJ comments and then review PPR2 draft 1 of Add. AJ.  I will distribute this file via the Yahoo group prior to the teleconference.